Laconia’s Motorcycle Week – Bike Week – is an institution in New Hampshire. Motorcycle enthusiasts from all over the country come here every June to show off their bikes, ride with friends, enjoy our scenery and have fun. Many take the time to explore our state, enjoy our scenic highways and shop tax free.
Bike Week is a 10-day event with hundreds of activities, festivals, food and music including:
- Races at New Hampshire International Speedway
- Vintage bike races in downtown Laconia
- Flat track races in Rochester
- Hill climbs, poker runs, parades and stunt cycle shows
- The Bikers’ Ball and Reunion Riders Dinner
- A Ride to the Sky up Mt. Washington Auto Road
- Gypsy Tours – scenic rides all over New Hampshire
- Bike shows
- Music, bands, concerts and shows.
- Special events. Watch the fireworks or meet the Budweiser Clydesdales
- Shopping, souvenirs, bike art, motorcycles and accessories with vendors from all over the world
- Food, drink, barbecues, lobster bakes, pig roasts.