Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire Hotel
Experience the warmth of our hospitality at our Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire Hotel!
Stay with us and receive a FREE Isamax Snacks Wicked Whoopie Pie! (Two per occupied Room)
The Fireside Inn & Suites has 59 rooms all with microwave, refrigerators, Keurig Coffee Systems and a 55″ HDTV in every room. We also have 24 suites. Our suites are 800 square feet with 1 bedroom, full kitchen, dining area and living room (with sleep sofa). We’ve added 55″ HDTVs in the living area and 42″ HDTVs to the bedrooms of our suites. Guests enjoy free deluxe continental breakfast, indoor and outdoor pools, a large whirlpool ( Aquatic Access Lifts onsite), a well-equipped exercise room and a friendly staff. We are a pet friendly hotel (specific rooms only, additional charges do apply, please call for details.) We are a NON-SMOKING Hotel!
There’s plenty to do in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region and Fireside Inn & Suites is in the center of it all. It’s only a short walk to Lake Winnipesaukee’s Gilford Beach (fee applies), Ellacoya State Park is 3 miles away and Weirs Beach is 4 miles. Summer activities include boating, fishing, hiking, touring the Lakes Region’s spectacular scenery, or taking a scenic drive to one of New Hampshire’s many attractions. Gunstock Recreation area is 4 miles away with great skiing in the winter and lots of summer activities like hiking, mountain biking and concerts. Other events include the Timberman Triathlon (Ironman), Half Marathon and Soulfest.
Make the Fireside Inn & Suites your home base and enjoy all of the area’s attractions including:
- Mt. Washington Cruise Ship
- New Hampshire International Speedway
- Stone Brook Hill Farm-(Gilford)
- The Loon Center
- Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad
- Bike Week; and
- New Hampshire Fall Foliage.Take an easy drive to Canterbury Shaker Village, Castle in the Clouds, Santa’s Village, Story Land, and all of the Lakes Region, Seacoast and White Mountains attractions.
- We do have a few “Specific Pet Friendly Rooms” Please call hotel- 603-293-7526 (Based
- We are a NON-SMOKING HOTEL!
- For world-class concerts and entertainment, Bank Of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook is an 8,000 seat amphitheater on the shores of beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee and is only 1/2 mile up the street (walking distance).
New Hampshire has no sales tax so you’ll want to visit the Tanger Outlet Mall with over 50 stores to take advantage of great shopping.
Have dinner next door at a “local favorite Patrick’s Pub & Eatery” or visit one of the other Lakes Region’s great restaurants.
CHECK IN TIME: 3:00 PM (15:00) CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 AM (11:00)
Purchase a stuffed moose while at the Fireside Inn and the proceeds will go to the Lafayette Family Cancer Center in Brewer, Maine. Find out more about the Cancer Center and our Foundation here.
Now you can take a tour of Fireside Inn & Suites, in Gilford NH. See for yourself how luxurious our rooms and property really are.